I had meant to post the intermediary steps to completing this project but though I did post them to Facebook, I didn't do it here. There's only so much one can do. Completing the other two sides with the cursed egg carton stones was a chore and a half and it's something I won't be doing again anytime soon. My fingers were so sore from tearing up cardboard. A blind sample was used to do the vertical siding on the dormer. I ran out of material so that allowed a "design opportunity" below the window. This I filled in with a mosaic of broken pottery bits, to scale of course!
I added a base to accommodate the exterior stair so it made sense to wrap it around the front where I put in a step for the front door and seeing as I had them, I placed three stoneware planters under the window.